Free writing

Do you know, I even don’t know how to write this article. But, my English teacher asks us to write “free writing”.…………when I key in these words, I think about the age of empire. The game which I play is challenging, but I still try my best to finish it as well as possible. In my opinion, it is a nice time talking about my favorite sport. In fact, this sport become one of my most favorite recreation whenever I have a free time. We often think we will have more free time in the university. However it is wrong. There are so much works to do that it makes me tired. I become much busier than in high school. I come to my room at eleven o’clock at night almost every day. In this way, my body becomes weaker and weaker. It is the time that I have to solve the question. I should take more exercise and make my schedule well. Not to stay up anymore! Being healthy is the most important thing in life.

No comments: