My ideal career

I think, everyone should have write an article which is titled"My career in the future". When we grow up, we imagine about the future and set up our goals, no matter what dream you have, you should have a career that can support you economic supply, or the career is just your goal!
It is uncertainty that the subject you study is your favorite career you want! People may have a career that can only support economic supply.But in their mind, they dream about being a fantastic person that can chase their dreams and do the thing they want. In my opinion, my ideal career is the thing I want to do . What I want to do is actually not what I study now. The career I want to do is actually not what I study now. The career I want to do is a daydreaming about being a free writer.
Free writer?In everyone's opinion, it is not a rich career. It can even be hard to survive when you are a free writer, but let me tell you the reason first. Please imagine that you are visiting a town for writing, the people you meet is friendly and honest and the food you eat is delicious, The air you respire is comfortable and the children you meet is romantically cute. No matter whether you are welcome or not, you can see the deep purity in the society or see the most ridiculous joke people make. Be a free writer, I don't have to worry about the food , the money, the shelter. I travel around the world and record everything in words. The novel's character I write is just myself. How fantastic it is !

No comments: